Welcome To Strawberry Lane
Pete Best - Haymans Green 1john Pete Best - Haymans Green 2paul Pete Best - Haymans Green 3george Pete Best - Haymans Green 4ringo

Topics: 265
Newest Member: ElHefe

=> Click to "Login": To Sign In
=> Click to "Register": To Sign Up
=> Click to "Do Not Display Again": To Shut This Popup Up

"We Hope You Will Enjoy The Show!!!!"

Download: FF3 & WMP 11

Pete Best - Haymans Green Firefox Pete Best - Haymans Green Wmpikon

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Strawberry Lane
Pete Best - Haymans Green 1john Pete Best - Haymans Green 2paul Pete Best - Haymans Green 3george Pete Best - Haymans Green 4ringo

Topics: 265
Newest Member: ElHefe

=> Click to "Login": To Sign In
=> Click to "Register": To Sign Up
=> Click to "Do Not Display Again": To Shut This Popup Up

"We Hope You Will Enjoy The Show!!!!"

Download: FF3 & WMP 11

Pete Best - Haymans Green Firefox Pete Best - Haymans Green Wmpikon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click Here if you're A New Member: Strawberry Lane Rules
How to give: "Vote" and "Thanks"

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pete Best - Haymans Green Empty Pete Best - Haymans Green 22/7/2009, 11:14

Wolfking

Wolfking
Little Beetle
Little Beetle
Pete Best - Haymans Green Hgreen08
Published September 13, 2008
Link Download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
List
1. Come With Me
02. Step Outside
03. Round And Around
04. Grey River
05. Gone
06. Dream Me Home
07. Everything I Want
08. Beat Street
09. Broken
10. Red Light
11. Hayman's Green

A new CD with a Beatles connection is likely to be a big hit hit with Beatles fans, although the connection goes back forty years.

On the September 16, original Beatle drummer Pete Best will follow Lennon and McCartney, and George Harrison, into the world of song writing. Pete has co-written and recorded a biographical album, Haymans Green, Pete Best's first album of original material.

Haymans Green is a musical documentary, written about Pete's time with the greatest Rock n' Roll band in the world, The Beatles. The auto-biographical album is Pete Best's thoughts and feelings as he takes us from the time he was a Beatle, including their crazy time in Hamburg, through their appearances on the BBC, and Polydor, Decca, and EMI recording sessions, before being abruptly fired from group, forcing Pete to find his own way as the famous band went on to superstardom.

Haymans Green is actually the name of the street where The Casbah Club is, the home of some of the Beatles' earliest public success. Pete commented, "The excitement around the club and The Beatles was overwhelming for us all. When that ended for me I found myself Broken, the title of one of the tracks on the CD.

Besides Pete's history with the Beatles, Beatles fans will just enjoy the music because of the sound. Each song has a very comfortable feeling, and will remind you of songs from Paul and George's early solo days, the days of Apple and Badfinger. It's as if Paul and George were there producing, the spirit of the Beatles really comes through on all the tracks.

But don't think something biographical has to be dark and depressing. Each of these tracks on Hayman's Green is compelling and uplifting, and takes you back to a simpler time, the early sixties, when John, Paul, George and Ringo were still just four lads from Liverpool.

The legendary Fifth Beatle is now in the midst of a North American tour with bandmates Phil Melia (lead guitar), Paul Parry (guitar, bass, vocals, keyboards), Tony Flynn (rhythm guitar/vocals), and Roag Best (also on drums). Pete's concert dates, and more info about Haymans Green [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]..

The new CD will be available this Tuesday (September 16). Check it out, and take a walk down Haymans Green with Pete Best.

http://strawberrylane.us.to

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com